7.9.07

Better known as RMS

I've been having more and more fun with my all singing, all dancing blackberry phone later. So, in a very unpolite way my girlfriend is been making fun of me, and how I'm behaving as Richard S. when he was visiting here in Mexico, and how little attention he paid to her colombian? chic, because of his laptop...

The point is that in a conference, somebody presented Richard as the supposedly better known: rms. ;)

(tell this guy that nobody knows what the hell he's talking about, was the general feeling, and it was very funny.)

Anyway, now I'm better known as FSC, but instead of a laptop I have a phone.

4 comments:

  1. no mi niño ya desde hace un rato eres mejor conocido como el csc :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaja... eso sí, o stpd, ahí está para que la banda escoja el acrónimo que considere más apropiado, dependiendo de la situación.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, you are supposed to be either FLSC or PC-T :D BTW, I like the better the later :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, you are supposed to be either FLSC or PC-T :D BTW, I like the better the latter :P

    ReplyDelete