24.7.07

first...

...let me tell you i used to hang around livejournal as do many of my friends. however, their service didn't quite cut it, so: hello bloggers.

i'll try to keep up with my writing. just so you know, i usually don't read so many books at the same time, but right now i'm eager for ideas for a book i'm working on (work related), and i've been having the time of my life, if you are cs or math inclined, you'll like some of these:

Nonplussed!
Mathematical Proof of Implausible Ideas

Julian Havil
Princeton University Press

The New Turing Omnibus
66 Excursions in Computer Science
A. K. Dewdney
Owl Books

Luck, Logic & White Lies
The Mathematics of Games
Jörg Bewersdorff
A K Petters

2 comments:

  1. glad to have U here :) now I don't feel like I'm drinking pepsi ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Par de chiqui-gays!

    ReplyDelete